Terms and Conditions of shop online RaWood
Following general terms and conditions contain the general terms and conditions for the sale of furniture under the brand RAWOOD PREMIUM FURNITURE owned by RaWood sp. z o.o. with headquartered in Biała Podlaska REGON: 146936620, NIP PL 7962963389, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under number KRS 0000482016
Out of court dispute resolution is made through platform launched by the European Union: LINK
- Select the item/items you are interested in buying.
- Select the product options as long as they are available.
- Click the ‘x’ to remove the item from the cart.
- After ordering the individual goods, enter your address and contact details.
- Select the appropriate payment method and pay your order according to the option you chose.
- Contract is concluded when the payment is posted and the order is transferred to production which means the order confirmation by the RaWood online store.
- Manufacturer sends information about the status of the order by e-mail.
- You can cancel your order within 24h of the time you submit it.
- If a cash deposit has been made, the refund shall be deducted from the bank’s operation costs.
- If you have a problem with a complex order, please contact us.
- Order fulfillment starts after the payment has been credited according to the model’s pay options.
- Order lead time is determined from the moment the deposit is credited and depends on the selected model.
- Most orders are realized between 10 and 60 days. Orders with more complexity of the production process are performed for up to 12 weeks. After this period, the goods are dispatched.
- Delivery time depends on the destination and the selected mode of transport.
- Dispatch of the goods is carried out using courier companies.
- Choice of courier delivery does not guarantee the shipment.
- Purchaser is obliged to inspect the consignment when receiving the goods.
- There is also an internal transport of the company which includes the lodging and assembly.
- Company’s internal Transport is carried out within 14 days of completion of the order.
- Cost of individual transport is a minimum of 400 zł and each individual is determined individually.
- Personal reception is possible after individual arrangements between the parties.
- Purchased products are issued with a receipt or invoice according to the buyer’s wishes.
Customer may use the following payment methods:
- Przelewy24 – payment is made upon acceptance of the transaction by the payments provider. Transactions supported by Przelewy24 provide the highest level of security.
- Cash on delivery – upon receipt of the consignment when the ordered goods are delivered. The amount of money you can pay in cash is limited to 1500 PLN gross. The form of payment on delivery consists of a deposit of 60 value of the order by wire transfer in the form of an advance, while the remaining amount in cash on delivery by courier
- Payment by wire transfer – to seller bank account. Payment based on e-mail order confirmation, which consist data for transfer.
- PayPal – payment via PayPal electronic system.
- Installments payment – installments from Alior Bank.
- Consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract concluded at a distance without giving a reason within 30 days of receipt of the goods in respect of standard furniture.
- Standard furniture is a piece of furniture made of standard dimensions, in the base paint coating with basic fittings. In the case of furniture in different dimensional variants, the smallest variant offered shall be specified.
- Right of withdrawal is not granted to the consumer, where the subject of the service is a product manufactured according to the consumer’s specifications or serves to satisfy his/her individualised needs
- In order to increase the certainty in the decision, we may send samples or additional photographs to the customer’s individual wishes. If you have any doubts, please contact us – we will gladly provide additional information.
- Right to reimbursement does not apply to orders executed for business or other business.
- The customer shall withdraw from the contract by submitting a statement to the seller in accordance with the term specified in point. 1. Return form in the link below.
- Return of goods is at customer’s expense. The customer is obliged to return the goods intact within 30 days from the date of receipt of the goods to the address indicated by the seller.
- Seller shall, within no more than 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the return of the goods intact, refund to the customer the value of the purchased furniture.
- After receiving the return of full furniture, the Seller will refund the payment by bank transfer to account indicated by the customer.
- Basis for transport complaints is to check the shipment when receiving the order from the supplier.
- In the course of the complaint, damage caused during transport is considered. If it is found to be damaged, the purchaser is obliged to report this to the supplier who will establish the complaint protocol.
- Handling the complaint accelerates the delivery of the photo material to the manufacturer.
- Manufacturer undertakes to consider the application within 14 working days from the date of receipt of the application.
- At the time of the complaint, the manufacturer shows how to implement it.
- Manufacturer grants a 24-month warranty on its products from the date of delivery of the goods.
- Complaints should be submitted on basis of a properly completed Complaint Form. Complaints lodged incorrectly and after expiry of the warranty period remain without consideration.
- Manufacturer reserves the right to assess damage, consider and choose how to terminate the complaint.
- In order to accelerate and facilitate the handling of complaints, please send as many photos as possible.
- If the images are insufficient, the advertised goods must be delivered to the manufacturer.
- Manufacturer does not cover the reimbursement.
- Where the manufacturer considers the complaint to be justified, the guarantee shall include a free repair or replacement of the goods. Choice of how to implement warranty entitlements belongs to the manufacturer.
- Warranty does not cover changes resulting from natural wood work, among other: color changes due to oxidation and sunlight or discoloration due to the natural structure of wood, defects associated with bad storage, i.e. temperature, humidity or maintenance.
- Warranty expires in the case of repairs or alterations made by unauthorized persons.
- Warranty is not covered by:
- Changes and damage resulting from non-compliance with the instructions for maintenance and use of furniture: LINK;
- Damage caused by improper or inappropriate use;
- Any scratches and cracks on the surface of the coatings and scratches and cracks of the glass, not disclosed during the reception of the product.
- The furniture is made with solid wood and old wood which can have minor blemishes, bumps, scratches, cracks or other damage. This is normal for old wood. And this makes every copy unique, so we cannot guarantee the full repeatability of the product.
- The seller has the right to make design changes that do not affect the functioning of the furniture to improve the product.
- Wood is a natural material, hence there are minor irregularities in its structure or differences in the shade of wood. A non-uniform texture of the furniture surface is not a defect of the product. In addition, wood as a material is susceptible to various atmospheric factors (humidity, sunlight, temperature differences), which can cause slight changes in shape and dimensions.
- We also create products on customer’s request. Product customization is free, however, may affect the price change.
- Manufacturer reserves the right to use the implemented projects for advertising, design and offer purposes.
- Buyer is required to read the above information.
WE STRIVE TO MAKE THE BEST POSSIBLE PRESENTATION OF THE PRODUCTS OFFERED ALTHOUGH IT SHOULD BE REMEMBERED THAT THE GOODS RECEIVED MAY DIFFER FROM THE IMAGES SUBMITTED DUE TO LIMITED TECHNICAL CAPABILITIES
All designs and photos of items and furniture posted on the RaWood Premium Furniture website are copyrighted. All rights reserved. Copying, reproduction without the consent of the owner is prohibited. Copyright Act: In accordance with the Act of 4 February 1994 on copyright and related rights (D.U. 1994/24/83) for the infringement of proprietary rights by copying, duplicating and disseminating the aforementioned content without the owner’s consent threatens A fine and a custodial sentence of 6 months to 5 years (article 115.1)