Processing of personal data
- Administrator of personal data is RAWOOD headquartered in Biała Podlaska at al.Jana Pawła II nr 1, 21-500 Biała Podlaska.
- Personal data is collected and processed for the purpose of fulfilling orders placed in the online shop, for consideration of possible complaints and for providing services by electronic means in the provision of account of the person using the shop To send commercial information electronically.
- Data may be transferred to other entities acting on behalf of RAWOOD solely for the purpose of carrying out the service in accordance with point 2.
- Provision of data is voluntary but necessary for the execution of orders from the online store.
- Processing of personal data includes, in particular, the following activities: Collection, preservation, storage, development for the purposes of the fulfillment of orders as well as for commercial, marketing, promotional and advertising purposes RAWOOD.
- Any person who provides personal information in the online store has the right to access their content and to correct or delete them. Therefore, you may request to RAWOOD with your request for information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Processing of personal data complies with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016.
Protection of personal data
- RAWOOD guarantees the confidentiality of all shared personal data.
- Personal data shall be collected and processed with due care and adequately protected against access by unauthorised persons in accordance with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, 2015
- Organiser and entities acting on behalf of the Organiser apply the principles of RODO-regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016.
- In order to secure the data of people using the online store, RAWOOD uses SSL.
- In order to secure the protection of personal data, the users of the online shop must protect their login and password to log in to the online store.
- If you use the online shop, you are responsible for providing to third parties the login and password used to log into the online store.
- Each customer has access to their personal data, the ability to verify, change or remove them at email@example.com
- If you have any questions, information or comments, you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- RAWOOD uses, in connection with the maintenance of the online shop, cookies, which are used to improve the online shop site to the needs of users and ensure security when staying on the store website Internet.
- Cookies are small text files written by Web browsers on desktop and mobile devices. Some of them are stored on the end device until the session ends. These are “session cookies” which are deleted from the hard disk after the session is complete. There are also cookies, which remain in the memory of the final device allowing recognition during the next visit to the online store (these are called. “Persistent cookies”). If you use an online store, you can remove it at any time if your browser gives you the ability to do so.
- Spades cookies are used for the following purposes:
- Enable you to add products to and manage your shopping cart during a shopping session;
- Identify you during your next visit to the site to preserve your preferred settings;
- Page personalization behaviors, language settings;
- Tailor your page to your needs.
- Online store may contain links to other websites. When you go to other sites, you should review their privacy policies there.
- Administrator shall use technical and organisational measures to ensure the protection of processed personal data relevant to the risks and categories of data subject to protection, and in particular protect the data from being made available to persons Unauthorized.
- Administrator shall use technical measures to prevent the acquisition and modification by persons of personal data sent electronically to safeguard a set of data against unauthorized access and access to an account only After you have given your personal login and password.